As a courtesy, we will bill your dental insurance for your initial evaluation and x-ray (if taken). However, any portion not covered by your insurance will be your responsibility. If you have any questinos regarding these charges, please aks our front desk.
We request that payment arrangements be established before your treatment is initiated, if possible.
- We accept cash, personal checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit.
- Prior to services being rendered, a verification of insurance benefits will be performed. Based on that verification, we will estimate your portion of the costs. The estimated amount is due when services are rendered. After your visit, we will file the insurance claims and any remaining balance over the estimate will be due.
- To best estimate your insurance benefit, we need to have your insurance information at your appointment. Otherwise, payment will be due on the day service is rendered.
- Please remember that you are responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated.
THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AND REQUIRE APPROVAL BEFORE SERVICES ARE PERFORMED:
- On-line application (www.carecredit.com) or call 1.800.677.0718
- Payments made directly to CareCredit